Editors note: This post will start with our 1st pictures
of the main hallways and stairs will them progress through our
unpacking/remodeling pictures. Rather than wait until it's all done,
I've decided to give periodic progress reports.
There's other areas that don't really fit in the other categories I selected - we have the front hall, the front door and hallway, and several closets. There's also the stairway.
October 2013:
In these areas, all we've done so far is replaced the carpet. It sure does smell nice, look prettier, and feels wonderful on bare feet - something we didn't try on the old stuff, I can only imagine it didn't feel good.
January 2014: We've installed some doors on the AC/Heat closet and put the grates back up for the air returns. We still have a few doors left to put up and lots of "stuff" to put away.
And, we added lights to the stairway....
There's other areas that don't really fit in the other categories I selected - we have the front hall, the front door and hallway, and several closets. There's also the stairway.
October 2013:
In these areas, all we've done so far is replaced the carpet. It sure does smell nice, look prettier, and feels wonderful on bare feet - something we didn't try on the old stuff, I can only imagine it didn't feel good.
January 2014: We've installed some doors on the AC/Heat closet and put the grates back up for the air returns. We still have a few doors left to put up and lots of "stuff" to put away.
And, we added lights to the stairway....









Comments