My children should be happy to know that in the midst of problems and catastrophes, my first thought it NOT to reach for the camera. Otherwise, I'd have a picture to show you exactly what happened. Instead, I can show you the trouble area and what we did to fix it.
One thing we noticed in our "troubles" is that we weren't in TX when it happened. There were 3 other RV's in the immediate area and the park ranger drove by as did several other people while we were work hard at pushing the slide back in. Imagine a 15 yr old, a 13 yr old, and an 11 yr old holding up the read end of an RV while a 9 yr old is running around looking for tools and a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old are singing funny songs at the campground picnic table. No one! and I mean No one! stopped to help - they all looked on and stared - but NO ONE offered to help! I've always been told that OK is just an extension of TX with a different governor. Guess what! It's NOT!



One thing we noticed in our "troubles" is that we weren't in TX when it happened. There were 3 other RV's in the immediate area and the park ranger drove by as did several other people while we were work hard at pushing the slide back in. Imagine a 15 yr old, a 13 yr old, and an 11 yr old holding up the read end of an RV while a 9 yr old is running around looking for tools and a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old are singing funny songs at the campground picnic table. No one! and I mean No one! stopped to help - they all looked on and stared - but NO ONE offered to help! I've always been told that OK is just an extension of TX with a different governor. Guess what! It's NOT!
Comments