Happy Birthday to A!!
8 years ago, September 22 was a Monday. S spent the day with my good friend Dawn while Craig and I went for one of my non-stress tests (NST). While at the hospital, where my NST's were being conducted, the monitor said I was having contractions and that they were losing the baby's heartbeat almost every time. So, Dr. M told them to check me in and she came a little later and broke my water. She also left instructions that I was to get a pioticin drip after an hour - I never needed it! 5.5 hours after being checked in, and only several hours after having my water broken, A was born. She was extremely considerate of the dr's schedule - she came after office hours but before the dr had to pickup her own children.
A came out with a head full of hair - the dr claimed we could braid it already - weighing 5 lbs and 15 oz. She also was 21 inches long. And, to this day, she remains a petite little girl. Our nurse was Nurse Dottie, again. This time, she didn't have to give us much help. A came out hungry!!!
8 years ago, September 22 was a Monday. S spent the day with my good friend Dawn while Craig and I went for one of my non-stress tests (NST). While at the hospital, where my NST's were being conducted, the monitor said I was having contractions and that they were losing the baby's heartbeat almost every time. So, Dr. M told them to check me in and she came a little later and broke my water. She also left instructions that I was to get a pioticin drip after an hour - I never needed it! 5.5 hours after being checked in, and only several hours after having my water broken, A was born. She was extremely considerate of the dr's schedule - she came after office hours but before the dr had to pickup her own children.
A came out with a head full of hair - the dr claimed we could braid it already - weighing 5 lbs and 15 oz. She also was 21 inches long. And, to this day, she remains a petite little girl. Our nurse was Nurse Dottie, again. This time, she didn't have to give us much help. A came out hungry!!!
Happy Birthday A!!!!!! It's been a wonderful 8 years!

Comments