Yesterday, April 13, 2013, Z, said his first prayer in a worship assembly, and even with a microphone!!
Our congregation recently started a Kingdom Kids program where all the kids from birth to 6th grade meet down front before evening service for 10 to 15 minutes. They go over Bible questions that they are working on memorizing and sing a song and then have a pray lead by one of the young men. This was the 3rd week for the program, our 2nd to go, because Mama's been sick.
Did I get a recording of Z? No. Did I mention that I've been sick? Last weekend, I went to morning service and couldn't make it to evening. This weekend, I didn't make it to morning service but my head and nose had cleared enough to feel sort of like going last night. I also have a quickly dwindling stash of lemon drops - which have 4g of sugar each, BTW.
So, this morning, my mind cleared just enough to remember that maybe I should have recorded it on my phone, especially since Craig wasn't in the auditorium to hear him. I guess posting it here is the next best thing - since this will be printed up and saved in our annual school calendar.
Wow! My little boy is growing up!!!
Our congregation recently started a Kingdom Kids program where all the kids from birth to 6th grade meet down front before evening service for 10 to 15 minutes. They go over Bible questions that they are working on memorizing and sing a song and then have a pray lead by one of the young men. This was the 3rd week for the program, our 2nd to go, because Mama's been sick.
Did I get a recording of Z? No. Did I mention that I've been sick? Last weekend, I went to morning service and couldn't make it to evening. This weekend, I didn't make it to morning service but my head and nose had cleared enough to feel sort of like going last night. I also have a quickly dwindling stash of lemon drops - which have 4g of sugar each, BTW.
So, this morning, my mind cleared just enough to remember that maybe I should have recorded it on my phone, especially since Craig wasn't in the auditorium to hear him. I guess posting it here is the next best thing - since this will be printed up and saved in our annual school calendar.
Wow! My little boy is growing up!!!
Comments