Overheard at McDonald Observatory - "Is there a school tour today? I don't want to be part of a bunch of kids" - after looking around I realized that there were only 7 children in the visitors center - 5 of which belonged to me and the other two were about 2 years old. When I told Craig about it - "Well, we are a school and this is a field trip for us"
From C on our way home from getting her ears pierced today (WOW! I can't believe she's old enough already)
M: "Now that you have two more holes in your head, does it feel any cooler?"
C: "Yes" - with a big ole grin and a vigorious shake of her head. Guess what color her hair is!
From C on our way home from getting her ears pierced today (WOW! I can't believe she's old enough already)
M: "Now that you have two more holes in your head, does it feel any cooler?"
C: "Yes" - with a big ole grin and a vigorious shake of her head. Guess what color her hair is!
Comments