We took a little road trip last week to the Caldwell Zoo. S took the 1st set of pictures using my little camera. I think she is progressing nicely in her picture taking abilities. Have I mentioned that I'm really liking the digital version of cameras? It's been very nice to edit and critique on the computer and not have to pay to have a whole roll of fuzz developed.
These are some of my shots - from the "big" camera.
Here, the girls are all trying to get shots of reptiles in the Reptile House. I think I got the best shot of the day!
N enjoying my sunglasses while the others visit the bird house.
Z looking at a TX native black bear
N and H enjoyed watching the penguins swimming. I think this was N's favorite animal because he kept talking to it and didn't want me to move the stroller.
And, what's a visit to the zoo without seeing the elephants and giraffe's?
This zoo has a great little play area for the kids. There were tunnels to crawl through and tractors and old trucks to climb. A nice little place to rest and visit, as the dad's are doing.
A great day!!!!












Comments